Monday, November 06, 2006

Okay, maybe I need some suggestions...

If I still have any readers out there I think I may need some suggestions on what to write about for the next month. Is there anything you'd like to know about me? Any story you'd like to see posted on the internet? Any burning questions you'd like answered? Otherwise I'm just going to start rambling and that could turn bad.

Today was really uneventful. The biggest thing that happened today was that I went to Tower Records (which is closing, which is awful) and got the latest Duhks album. I love the Duhks. They are completely adorable and great musicians to boot. And they're Canadian, which is a bonus in my book. Really, that's all I have to write about, getting a new cd. I know, it's sad, but I can't think of anything else. I'm sorry. I'm going to sleep now and hope that I can come up with something better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rashenbo said...

Hmmm, well, you can blog about politics (although so many people are doing it right now... and I kind of find it boring)... you can jump on the spears divorce (still boring to me) or you could talk about why and where you want to travel since selling your home (sounds interesting)... tell us a funny story from childhood... tell us about something someone did that made you really angry... or maybe really impressed you...

Do not post about your peroid. period.
Do not post about laundry... ever. It will never be interesting... never.
Do not post about how it was warm but kind of humid and tomorrow is going to be sunny....

You know... I think I'll have to do a blog post about what to NOT blog about :)